Analyzes financial aid applications and other confidential information in order to determine the amount and packaging of an aid award to the applicant. Advises students and parents about costs, financial aid policies, procedures, programs, funding limitations and options. Responds to appeals. Will have oversight for one or more financial aid programs. Maintains awareness of the University’s strategic enrollment goals and collaborates as needed with others in the division and evaluates results to ensure that anticipated outcomes are achieved. May lead a department team or committee or serve on a divisional team or committee. Requires advanced knowledge of financial aid regulations and policies and applying that knowledge to the completion of complex assignments.
- Bachelor’s degree (4 years)
-Three to four years relevant experience in student financial aid or a closely related field.
- Strong knowledge of federal and state regulations as they apply to program management and evaluation of financial need.
- Experience in managing complex projects as well as familiarity with maintaining complex technical rules in support of business process.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to take required initiative to solve problems.
- Ability to collaborate and work with diverse populations.
- Excellent customer service skills as well as excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Commitment to excellent service.
Electronic Resumes: Yes
Apply online at jobs.nd.edu.
Name: Kelli Kalisik
Title: Associate Director of Financial Aid
Institution: University of Notre Dame
115 Main Building Notre Dame, IN 46556
ILLINOIS INDIANA IOWA MICHIGAN MINNESOTA MISSOURI OHIO WEST VIRGINIA WISCONSIN
MASFAA is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. MASFAA, 1491 Polaris Parkway #27192, Columbus, OH, 43240
Copyright © 2001-2018 MASFAA Copying or distributing contents expressly forbidden. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.Email: firstname.lastname@example.org